The INEE website has moved to inee.org. You are currently viewing the static archive of the former INEE website, established in May 2019.
The INEE Bi-Weekly Bulletin contains the latest information and resources related to education in emergencies.
In this Bulletin - 1 June 2006
1. Case Study: Education in the Conflict to Post-Conflict Transition in Liberia
2. Tool: UNESCO’s E-Network on Educational Planning and Management (E-MAP)
3. Campaign Briefing: Every Child Needs A Teacher, Global Campaign for Education
4. Policy Paper: Policy Impacts on Schooling Gender Gaps in Developing Countries: The Evidence and a Framework for Interpretation
5. Literature Review: Youth and Conflict
6. Publication Guide: Domestic Violence: Supporting Educational Needs of Children