The INEE website has moved to inee.org. You are currently viewing the static archive of the former INEE website, established in May 2019.
The INEE Bi-Weekly Bulletin contains the latest information and resources related to education in emergencies.
In this Bulletin - 15 June 2006
1. Resource: Promoting the Education Rights of Girls in South Sudan
2. Resource: Struggling to Survive: Children in Armed Conflict in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
3. Resource: Facilitating Transitions for Children and Youth: Lessons from Four Post-Conflict Fund (PCF) Projects
4. Publication: HIV and AIDS, Human Rights for Everyone, available in French and
5. Manual: Displaced Women and Girls at Risk: Risk Factors, Protection Solutions and Resource Tools
6. Call for Papers (Deadline 8 September 2006): Sexual Violence in Conflict and Beyond
7. Call for Papers (Deadline 1 January 2007): Strengthening Southern protection and assistance capacity